I stole this meme from d_generate_girl
. Some of these will be extremely obscure. (Yes, Lynnie, some of them are yours.)1. Think of up to 20 ships you support.
2. List them using descriptions of the characters involved rather than their names.
3. Have your f-list guess as many of the ships as they can.
4. Fandom hints will be given if asked in the comments.
1. The definitely-not-mad genius and the former spy.
2. The brilliant mermaid and the demon.
Kailani/Rozen (Addergoole), guessed by rix-scaedu.livejournal.com
3. The scientist and the woman who leaps in front of bullets.
Abby/Kate (NCIS), guessed by tephra
4. The ice queen and the fire prince.
Shahin/Emrys (Addergoole), guessed by moonwolf
5. The extremely sensitive girl and the extremely rigid boy.
6. The British inventor and the American bookworm.
HG/Myka (Warehouse 13), guessed by smeddley
7. The herbologist and the cryptozoologist.
Neville/Luna (Harry Potter), guessed by tephra
8. The silent priestess and the fairy queen.
9. The woman in the coffin and the man who always keeps her safe.
Abby/Gibbs (NCIS), guessed by d_generate_girl
10. The shy girl and the (mostly-)reformed rake.
11. The elder sister and the bookish officer.
12. The man in the wrong world and the woman who is completely badass.
Peter/Olivia (Fringe), guessed by kay_brooke
13. The girl who was on fire and the boy who baked her bread.
Katniss/Peeta (The Hunger Games), guessed by kayim
14. The skeleton and the rag doll.
Jack/Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas), guessed by rix-scaedu.livejournal.com
15. The permanent replacement and the temporary replacement.
16. The bright geek and the reluctant hero.
17. The assassin and the action figure.
18. The artist and the king of the lab.
Angela/Hodgins (Bones), guessed by kay_brooke
19. The healer princess and the prince in disguise.
's work), guessed by rix-scaedu.livejournal.com
20. The woman in one world and the woman in the other world.
ETA: A few of these might be more my interpretation than anything that's necessarily there in the canon... And, if anyone is still guessing, it might be a helpful hint to tell you that none of these are slash--there is some het and some femslash.